Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China now accepts applications. The CSC Scholarship is a scholarship fully funded by the Ministry of Education of China for international students. With the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022, students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Wuhan University Scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral degrees at Wuhan University. This scholarship is available for the 2022-23 academic year.
Wuhan University offers Chinese Government Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree Programs in almost all academic disciplines and majors. CSC Scholarship does not require IELTS or TOEFL. Masters degrees take three years to complete and Doctoral degrees take four years. All expenses will be prized.
Wuhan Institution is a national research university in the Hubei province of China. It is one of the leading and selected colleges in China, as it has been designated as a Class A Double First Class University by the Chinese Ministry of Education. It was one of the top four institutions in China during the early days of the Republic and is one of the oldest in the country.
Check also Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2022
Summary of Wuhan University CSC Scholarships
- Scholarship University: Wuhan University
- Award Country: China
- Level of study: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Submission: Fully Sponsored
- Eligible Countries: International
Benefits of Scholarship
The Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded award available to all international students from all over the world. The following will be covered by the Wuhan University Scholarship:
Full tuition and application fees are waived, as well as free housing.
3000 RMB per month for Masters degrees
3500 RMB per month for medical degrees
Medical insurance covers everything.
- Scholarship application form for Chinese government (written in Chinese or English).
- Wuhan University’s International Scholars and Student Application Form (written in Chinese or English).
Higher transcripts and diploma (certificate of qualification)
- Within 800 words, write a reading program in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation, in Chinese or English, from a professional or collaborator.
a scanned copy of the current passport (if any).
A photocopy of the External Physical Examination Form is completed in English or Chinese
- If you want to apply for a Chinese-medium program, you will need a valid HSK certificate.
- For English-medium programs, a valid English level certificate is required (eg TOEFL or IELTS).
- Letter of acceptance from a professor of Wuhan University (if any).
- Bisexual and in good health.
- Applicants for Master’s degrees must be under the age of 35 and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants pursuing a PhD degree must be under 40 years of age and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-medium programs must have a minimum HSK level certificate (Chinese Professional Test)
- Applicants for English-medium programs must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score report;
- TOEFL needs 80 points, while IELTS needs 5.5. (You can apply outside of the IELTS / TOEFL if you have an English professional certificate at your previous institution.)
How to apply
To get started, visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ to register and submit your online application to the CSC Online Application System for International Student. Wuhan University’s Agency Number is 10486, and its Type is B. Please select Type B, which refers to scholarships run by Chinese institutions as part of the Chinese-Chinese University Curriculum. After completing this form, please download and print an original copy of the “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form.”
Please select the Chinese Government Program as your source of funding and submit the completed “Application Form for International Experts and Wuhan University students” and other required online application materials. Also, you need to pay 800 RMB.
The deadline for applying for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship for International Student 2022 is open.
- Read OFFICIAL NOTICE