International students can apply for the University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2024-2025, partially based. This bursary is offered for master’s courses and will cover 25% or 50% of the tuition fee, subject to the recommendation of the Head. International students interested in pursuing a master’s law degree can apply for the Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law.
The University of Queensland’s School of Law offers scholarships to outstanding international students who wish to enroll in law master programs, such as Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), or Master of International Commercial Law ( MICLaw). ), or two-degree programs.
The aim of the Scholarship is to promote and support academic achievement among international students who begin undergraduate law studies at the University of Queensland. Living expenses, travel expenses, international health insurance, and Student Services and Resources are not included in the provinces. Tuition fees will be divided into two parts and paid in two installments (one for one semester, and one for a second semester).
Table of Contents
Details of University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2023
- Country: Australia
- Scholarship Study Level: Masters
- University: The University Queensland
- Program: Law
Benefits of Scholarship
According to the Head’s recommendations, Queensland University Law Scholarships will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees. Living expenses, travel expenses, international health insurance, and Student Services and Resources are not included in the provinces.
- University of Lausanne Scholarship 2024 | UNIL Scholarship
- 10 Top Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students 2023
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered in the Queensland University Law Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who demonstrates the highest level of eligibility as proven academic achievement and recommendation.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- The applicant must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet started UQ, or be a current UQ graduate who wishes to pursue a law degree before graduating.
- The applicant may not be the recipient of any other bursary the Head judged to be compared.
- The requester must submit the request in the manner provided to the Head by the deadline.
- To be considered, the applicant must have a minimum GPA of 4.5 in the course.
You need to submit the following documents when applying for the University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2023.
- Official Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of why you want to be a lawyer or why you have already begun one.
- Evidence of English language ability ( IELTS)
- Resume or CV.
- The Scholarship Committee will convene as soon as possible following the deadline, and applicants will be advised in writing of their status.
- Scholarship applications that are incomplete will not be considered IF submitted late
- Scholarship offer is contingent on the candidate’s acceptance at The University of Queensland. into an authorized law degree.
This is one of the best opportunities for those students who want to study in Australia. Australia is a hot favourite destination for students and you know the wages in Australia are higher than then Europe. We wish you good luck with your scholarship application.