The University of Dayton merit scholarship is a great opportunity for international students to pursue an undergraduate program in the United States of America. International student bursaries are designed to increase the number of international students in the USA and allow their undergraduate students to build the path to a successful career.
Currently the University of Dayton offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programs and about 50 postgraduate and doctoral programs, making Dayton University highly versatile but competitive at the same time. The University of Dayton undergraduate scholarship offers a 2-term option for students to enroll.
The main purpose of the University of Dayton merit scholarship is to build a living society in the world amid chaos and chaos and to make a difference. Students who have worked hard and have excellent academic records are recognized by this international program and given the opportunity to study abroad in the USA.
The main purpose of the institution is to provide real-world situations that are challenging for students to grow and learn. The Scholarship in the USA will help students gain exposure to the international level of higher education institutions. Students will also build networks and meet people from different backgrounds.
Details about the University of Dayton merit scholarship
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: May 1, 2022
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and Health Sciences
- Business Administration
Here are the benefits offered by the University of Dayton Merit scholarships:
- $ 4,000 book scholarship over four years.
- Opportunity to study at Dayton University.
- The American Educational Experience provides high quality educational knowledge under the guidance of senior executives.
- The study programs offered by the university help students build a set of skills to succeed in this changing and evolving world.
- Merit scholarship of $ 25,000 in tuition each year.
- No registration fee required.
Eligibility Criteria :
Criteria for the University of Dayton merit scholarships is follows:
- Students must have to enrolled in a bachelor’s – undergraduate program.
- Provide all the required documents by time.
- Students must have excellent academic record.
Required Documents for University of Dayton merit scholarships:
- Personal statement of 250 words
- Letters of recommendation
- A Bank Statement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Academic Transcripts
- Candidates must apply on the University of Dayton website, click the “Apply Now” button provided below.
- Candidates will be automatically selected for the bursary once they have been accepted if they meet the requirements.
After selecting the ‘International Undergraduate Admission’ category, students must create a registration account.
Then select a new application category.
- Complete the required information specified on the application form.
- Candidates must provide all the required documents.
- Read and review your application before submitting the form.
- Supporting documents should be emailed to the provided email address email@example.com.