It is our pleasure to announce the opening of the University of Alberta Scholarships fully funded by 2022-2023 international students in all their major fields. Students interested in pursuing their next studies in Canada can take advantage of this fully-funded Canadian scholarship to study for free in Canada!
But the education costs of such a fine institution really deserve its weight in gold. The good news is that they are offering scholarships for the theme of this article.
The Canadian education system is world-renowned for its quality. The University of Alberta is ranked 5th in Canada’s top university. It was founded in 1908 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alberta is well-known for its various educational and technical programs that produce undergraduate and graduate degrees.
About University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23
- University: Alberta University
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
List of available Programs under the Alberta Scholarships:
Alberta offers several types of scholarships to Canadians and international students. Bursaries are also available undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs and offer a wide range of career options.
They offer 1250 programs covering 300 research programs, 250 special programs, 500 degree programs, and 200 degree programs. So you can choose any program you like in the fields mentioned below:
- Agricultural Life & Environmental Sciences
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Alberta School of Business
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Scholarship List by Alberta:
- Alberta offers a variety of scholarships to local and international students. Here is a list of those bursaries:
- Entrance Scholarships: Undergraduate and Graduate (automatic consideration)
- International Student Scholarships: This scholarship is worth up to $ 9,000 over a period of 4 years.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: This scholarship is worth up to $ 6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: This course is up to $ 5,000 per year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: This course is worth $ 17,500. Also, international students will be awarded a stipend of $ 10,000
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship: The minimum prize money is $ 11,000 and the maximum is $ 15,000.
University of Alberta Eligibility Terms:
Here are the eligibility criteria for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in Alberta:
The above courses are available to Canadian and international students.
In general, there is a need for eligibility for TOEFL / IELTS testing in other countries. However, during the current Covid-19 scenario, this requirement is bypassed.
No acceptance for late scholarship requests.
- Transcripts of Degrees
- Recommendation Letters
- Reference Letters
- Certificates (If any)
- English Proficiency Results
- Motivation Letter attached with Scholarship Application
How to apply for an Alberta Scholarship:
The process of applying for the University of Alberta Scholarships is very simple and is explained in the steps below:
- Complete the online application form on the official website of the University of Alberta.
- Collect the required documents referred to on the official website of the University of Alberta.
- Upload documents and completed application form.
- students should make sure they contact the department’s website for the latest information on the application process.
Note: you can touch on the ‘Contact’ option mentioned below – most of the official website of the University of Alberta.
University of Alberta Scholarships application deadline:
The deadline for applying for University of Alberta scholarship is December 15, 2022.
Why to Study at the University of Alberta?
Alberta is a well-known institution because of the quality and level of education it provides to its students. Alberta graduates and graduates are employed by some of the world’s most famous firms. Some of the reasons why you should study in Alberta are given below:
#1 Less Power in Each Class:
Alberta aims to have as many classes as possible with fewer students in each class. The maximum number of students in each class is 27. In this way, professors can pay special attention to each student.
# 2 Worldwide Recognition:
Alberta’s standard is internationally recognized and attracts internship offers from leading and leading international companies and companies.
# 3 Best Scholars:
Alberta is home to many good, honest, nationally and internationally acclaimed scholars with extensive experience in academic teaching and research.
# 4 Global Cooperation:
Alberta students are encouraged to complete their field ministry with the help of well-known schools and colleges in China, Bermuda, Mexico, and Cambodia. It also provides debt free forum information in South Korea.
More Scholarship Opportunities
- DAAD Scholarships To Study in Germany 2022 – Fully Funded
- Top 10 Best Universities in the World 2022
- University of Sussex MBA Scholarships In UK 2022
- Bilkent University Scholarship In Turkey 2022 | Fully Funded