If you are an international student looking to pursue an excellent education in Switzerland, the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships may be the perfect opportunity for you. The program provides up to CHF 50,000 worth of scholarships each year, with recipients being able to study at one of nearly 30 world-class Swiss universities and institutions, including ETH Zurich and EPFL Lausanne. Applications are now open until January 15th, so visit their website now to learn more about the program, find out how to apply, and get your questions answered!
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships were created by the Swiss Government to increase the number of international students studying in Switzerland. The scholarship provides money to help cover tuition fees and living expenses, as well as help with travel expenses so that you don’t have to worry about them while abroad at university. The funding is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and applications will close at midnight (CET) on December 31st 2021 or when the places are filled, whichever comes first.
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships program, which provides funding to outstanding international students who wish to pursue their master’s or doctoral degree in Switzerland, is now accepting applications for the 2022 academic year.
Overview of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total Scholarships: 500
- Deadline: 30th September 2022 (Varies for each Country).
About the Scholarship
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are aimed at supporting foreign students and researchers planning to study or conduct research in Switzerland. The scholarships are awarded annually and cover both living and study expenses for the duration of the scholarship. The application process is now open for scholarships to be awarded in 2022. If you are interested in applying, be sure to read through the eligibility requirements and fill out the online application form before the deadline of February 28, 2021.
To be eligible for a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Switzerland
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30
- Have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies (or be about to finish your first year)
- Have above average grades
- Be proficient in German or French (depending on the university you wish to attend) or be willing to learn one of the languages within six months
- Not have previously studied or worked in Switzerland
Types of Swiss Scholarship
The Swiss Government offers two types of scholarships – the mobility scholarship and the research scholarship. The mobility scholarship is intended for students who wish to study at a Swiss institution for one or two semesters, while the research scholarship is designed for students who wish to complete a full degree at a Swiss institution.
- Swiss Government Excellence Art scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Ph.D. Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships for foreign researchers
Financial Benefits of Swiss Government Scholarship
The Swiss government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students to study in Switzerland and will cover costs listed below:
- Tuition fees waiver
- Research fund
- Accommodation fees
- Monthly stipend
- Health Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Round Airfare Tickets
How to Apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships?
The Swiss Government offers scholarships each year to international students who demonstrate academic excellence. These scholarships are very competitive, and the application process can be daunting. But don’t let that stop you from applying! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
To apply for swiss government Scholarship, you have to visit Official website of the Switzerland Government Scholarship.
Where to Go From Here?
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are now open for applications from highly talented students from all over the world. These scholarships provide the opportunity to study or conduct research in Switzerland at one of the country’s top universities. If you are interested in applying, be sure to read the eligibility requirements and application instructions carefully. The deadline to apply is 30th September 2022. After you have submitted your application, all you can do is wait and hope for the best. But don’t worry – even if you don’t receive a scholarship, there are still plenty of other ways to finance your studies in Switzerland. So don’t give up on your dreams of studying in this beautiful country just yet!
Important Tips and Guidelines
The Swiss Government offers scholarships each year to outstanding international students who show great potential. If you are planning on applying, here are some important tips and guidelines to keep in mind:
- The deadline to apply is usually around mid-March.
- You will need to submit several documents along with your application, including transcripts, a letter of motivation, and proof of financial resources.
- Make sure to start your application early and give yourself plenty of time to gather all the required materials.
- Keep in mind that the selection process is very competitive, so be sure to put your best foot forward in your application.
You can also apply for :
- Full Ride USA Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded Scholarship in USA
- Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Study in Canada