Many students want to study in the UK but they can not afford the expenses to study in the United Kingdom. There are many public institutions and universities offering fully funded scholarships to study for free in UK. Today we are going to discuss St Cross College Scholarship 2024. This is one of the best universities to study for free in the UK. This university is offering masters to international students.
A total of six International Scholarships are awarded to applicants with one Scholarship awarded to each field of applicants from each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania).
Each this scholarship has a value of £ 10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to a highly qualified graduate student living on a working continent, who has been admitted to an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc / MSt) course at Oxford University. and who can get full support in other areas?
Details of St Cross College Scholarship 2024
- scholarship at: UK
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution: University of Oxford
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Varies for programs(click here)
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
To qualify for the St Cross College Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English
- They took their place in October 2024.
- Obtain and receive temporary accommodation at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who choose St Cross as their first choice college).
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- He applied for a one-year Master’s (MSc / MSt) course at Oxford University.
- Prove proof of their ability to meet the remaining costs (i.e. deduct £ 10,000) by the application deadline.
Note: This scholarship is not open to students who have been admitted to another Oxford college.
Fields and Majors:
The following fields and majors are available under this scholarship.
- Ancient Philosophy
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- African Studies
- Archaeological Science
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Economics for Development
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- English and American Studies
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- Global and Imperial History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- Integrated Immunology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy of Physics
- Philosophical Theology
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Psychological Research
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Social Anthropology
- Study of Religions
- Statistical Science
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Traditional China
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- World Literature in English
St Cross College Scholarship offers the recipient the following benefits:
- The successful scholar will be placed first in the College living room (for regular rent) during the course of his / her studies.
- The scholarship is valued at £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to the graduate student.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Airfare allowance
How to apply for a St Cross College Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions for this tutorial:
- Visit your chosen course page and do the following:
- Select the Apply button in the How to Apply section.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your request.
- To apply for this scholarship, Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The statement specifies your request to apply.
- A copy of your CV.
- Proof of funding from other sources.
- For more information on how to apply for a course, click here
To find out more about St Cross College Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Conclusion: Studying in words top class universities is becoming difficult due to tuition expenses and the expense of living in that country. Students should always consider international scholarships to study for free. We discuss how to study in the UK with the St Cross College Scholarship 2024. Studying at this university is a golden opportunity for you. If you want to study for free in the world’s top-class education then apply now for scholarships offered by St Cross College