All international students now can apply for to apply for the SMART Scholarship in USA 2022. The scholarship is for international students of selected countries. Study opportunities are fully funded by the USA Department of Defense. DoD scholarships for the 2022 education session. SMART professionals receive full tuition, annual grants, internships, and guaranteed employment with DoD after graduation.
Every year, from August to December, students apply for their degrees in engineering, physics, mathematics, architecture, oceanography, and applied research. It is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies and research in the USA. Also, paid internships in the USA will be offered to interested students.
Scholarships are offered for 1 year up to 5 years of scholarship, depending on the requirements of the degree. Bursaries are for undergraduate, master’s and medical students. Students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) may apply for these courses. Good chance of getting a guaranteed job after graduation. We encourage you to apply for a SMART Scholarship in the USA. For more information and to apply, please read the full article below.
Description of SMART Scholarship in USA 2022
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Scholarship Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Levels: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last date: August to December (Annually)
Available Fields and subjects:
Following are the fields provided by SMART. These disciplines fields and are general umbrella disciplines – specific students majors / fields of study may fall under more disciplines on list.
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
Benefits of Scholarship
This is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. Here is a list of benefits.
- Earns $ 25,000 – $ 38,000 (Annually)
- Total tuition fees and Tuition Fees
- Book and Health Insurance Grant
Paid Summer Internships
- After graduation, academics will be guaranteed a job in the Department of Defense
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
- You can do at least one summer internship (only multi-year specialists).
- You must be 18 years of age or older by August 1, 2022.
- Apply for at least one year of undergraduate finance before graduation (starting on the first day of the program);
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the 21 STEM fields listed above.
To qualify for the Scholarship, active members of the military must be separated or retired on or before August 1, 2022.
- You must be willing to work for the Department of Defense after graduation
- be able to produce a 2021 fall college diploma from a US college or university accredited college, OR pursue a degree at a US accredited college or university.
- Members of the Reserve and the National Guard are eligible to apply. Current ROTC members who are committed to military service in the future are not allowed to apply.
Documents Required for smart scholarship in USA
- A High School Certificate or equivalent for 12 years of study is required.
- Bachelor’s Degrees degrees are mandatory for Master’s Degrees.
- Short CV / CV
- Student Passport
- Statement of Intent.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum or research proposal. (For Masters and PhD students only)
The closing date for an online application for SMART Scholarship in USA 2022 is the end of December.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for SMART Scholarship in the USA. You need to apply online and the required documentation mentioned above. The official application link is provided below.