If you are an international student who wants to study in Canada, Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada might be of interest to you. The next scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2022 and the total amount of the scholarships is C$39 million (C$1,500 per year).
Saskatchewan University Scholarships for the year 2022 has been announced by the Government of Saskatchewan. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit (at least 60% average). The total value of each scholarship varies depending on the academic program being pursued and the number of awards being made that year.
Saskatchewan University Scholarships Details
- Name of University: University of Saskatchewan
- Country: Canada
- Degree Levels: Bachelors, MS, PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully funded.
- Deadline: December 1, 2022.
Benefits of Saskatchewan University Scholarships:
- Scholarships can help you pay for your education and reduce your overall student debt.
- They can also give you the opportunity to focus on your studies and not have to worry about working a part-time job to make ends meet.
- Scholarships can also help you get involved in extracurricular activities and meet new people.
- They can also give you the chance to travel and see new places.
- Saskatchewan University scholarships are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- You do not have to be a Canadian citizen to apply for a Saskatchewan University scholarship.
- Environment and Earth Science
- Health Science
- Engineering programs
- Society and Law
- Business & Economics
- Languages & Communication
- Technology, and Physics
- History and Culture
- Agriculture and Crops
- Indigenous programs
- Full-time Saskatchewan university students are eligible for scholarships worth up to $3,000 per year.
- Eligible students must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a participating Saskatchewan university.
- The scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study, provided the recipient continues to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students are encouraged to apply early to ensure they receive funding.
Further details about the scholarship program, including a list of participating universities, can be found on the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education website.
Qualifications and Requirements Saskatchewan University Scholarships:
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program at a Saskatchewan university.
- You must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
- You must demonstrate financial need on the basis of the information provided on your university’s financial aid application form.
- You must not be in receipt of another major scholarship or bursary, with the exception of awards received from your employers.
- Selection will be based on academic achievement and/or potential, and demonstrated financial need.
Apply for Saskatchewan University Scholarships
In order to apply for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada, The online application will ask for your personal information, academic history, and financial need. You will also be asked to write a short essay explaining why you deserve the scholarship. After your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a committee of experts who will decide whether or not you are awarded the scholarship.
Also apply for