Hello, do you want a Fully Sponsored Scholarship? Then you are in the right place. Applications are now open to apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2022. Election candidates from all over the world may apply for this scholarship.
There are no application fees. We encourage you to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your study in Romania.
Scholarship Fully Sponsored With Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. Degree program in Romania. All costs will be borne by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All international students are eligible. There is a notatal no. of 85 Scholarships in each country.
For more information on the Romania Government Scholarship please read the full article below.
Description of Romania Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Romania
- Program: Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D Degree
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Eligible Nations: All International Students
- Deadline: Mentioned below
List of Available Fields:
List of available Majors & Fields for Romania Government Scholarship are mentioned below:
Note: In the fields Scholarships are NOT awarded for Dental Medicine, Medicine and Pharmacy .
- Visual Arts
- Social and Human Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Technical Studies
- Agricultural Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- Veterinary Medicine
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
Note: Classes will begin in November 2022 and the results will be announced July 15, 2022.
- Undergraduate level: 3-6 years
- Master level: 1.5-2-2 years
- With Ph.D degree: 3-4 years
Access to Finance
The Scholarship is fully funded and all expenses will be covered by the Romanian Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The financial benefits of the Government of Romania Scholarship 2022 are provided below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Accommodation Fee
Required Documents for the Romania Government Scholarship
A formal letter issued by the Tribunal Land of the Tribunal authorized in Bucharest or Romanian embassy in the country of origin or residence;
- Application form MER (Annexure 2) for issuing a Certificate of Admission to Romania
- MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a bursary in Romania, completed correctly
- Official copies of study diplomas obtained (baccalaureate or equivalent diploma + bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, if available) and their official translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if applicable;
- An official copy of the birth certificate and certified translation of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Legal copies of matriculum / diploma supplements associated with the course of the course of the graduates and their official translation, if applicable;
- A copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- A medical certificate proving that the person enrolled in the study does not have one
infectious diseases or other conditions not related to the required studies; Curriculum Vitae applicant;
- The application file will also include the following documents (only students who fall under a specific stage referred to in each document):
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
- Proof of change of name (if applicable) – official copy and translation;
Certificate of baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral certification, as the case may be, of the graduates this year – a copy and certified translation;
- Notice of parental consent in case of minority (in any of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- Romanian preparation year certificate or Certificate of Language Training, if applicable
- For Undergraduate Students (first round) 65 EURO / Month
- Academic (second round) 75 EURO / Month
- For Graduate Students (Doctoral Degrees) (3rd cycle) 85 EURO / Month
Qualifications for the Romania Government Scholarship
Candidates must meet the criteria for the Romania Government Scholarship, provided below:
All international students are eligible
Applicants must not be a Romanian citizen
Not more than 45 years of Ph.D or postgraduate studies and 35 years of Bachelor’s & Master’s Studies
The deadline to apply for the Government of Romania Scholarship 2022 is set by each Romanian Ambassador to Your Country. However, applications can be submitted by March 15, 2022, with the results of the election announced on 15 July 2022. At the election, additional procedures, such as obtaining a visa, will be required.
How to apply!
The Romanian Scholarship application process is completely online. For more information, you need to check the Romanian Embassy Website in Your Country. For more information and apply please visit the official website of Romania Government Scholarship.
More scholarship Opportunities:
- Top Scholarships in USA for International Students 2022
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2022 in USA
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- DAAD Scholarships To Study in Germany 2022 – Fully Funded