We now welcome the applications for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023, which is fully funded to study in the USA. Columbia World Projects, a new program at Columbia University, has targeted young and energetic young people around the world who can meet the challenge of studying at Columbia University and contribute to the development of their communities.
As part of its Obama Foundation Scholars Program, the Obama Foundation brings together emerging pioneers from around the world who have demonstrated assurance to track critical responses to their networks, nations, and territories. During the academic year, the Obama Foundation Scholars will improve their understanding and skills and integrate new frontiers with organizations to accelerate their impact on their indigenous nations.
- Must apply for St Cross College Scholarship 2022 (University of Oxford)
A full-time, fully funded program development program, this program includes a growing number of pioneers from around the world who demonstrate assurance of responses to problems they face across networks, nations, and regions. You Can Get USA Scholarships Without IELTS – Sponsored
Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022
- Scholarship university: University of Columbia.
- Scholarship Type: Full funded by University of Columbia
- Scholarships at: the University of Columbia, New York City (USA)
- Scholarship Worth: full cost of the program, return airfare, and monthly stipends
- Study Level: All most All Courses.
- Slots: alot Scholarships are available.
- Nationality: All International students.
- The Obama Foundation Scholars Program for Columbia University seeks out rising leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria.
- Demonstrate a commitment to management and action in a region, region or country outside the US with the promise of returning to these networks after the end of the program and use their improved preparation, skills and organizations for a clear reason to support these networks.
- Emerging pioneers have made great strides in their field and are at the forefront of their work
- Demonstrate peace, integrity, inclusion, leadership, courage, creative mind, and cooperation
- Be strong and inclined to seriously affect the future of their area
- Are you familiar with English (spoken, written, and spoken)
- Applicants from countries where English is not an official language may be required to demonstrate their competence in English by accepting English Examination as an Indigenous Language (TOEFL), English International Language Testing Framework (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test (DET). Alternative testing will not be accepted. See the official site for more information on language requirements. Students who have completed a four-year college education program in an English-speaking nation are not included in this requirement.
- Must Apply for NIG Summer Internship 2021 in Japan | Funded
To apply for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023, applicants must complete an online application form and submit the following:
The resume / curriculum vitae should contain a timeline for your work and educational history, as well as any other important information. Please include any important information that you feel is important. Please include any prizes, publications, or other achievements.
Video Statement: The video statement should be a short video (not more than five minutes long) presenting the applicant and his / her work to the selection committee. Applicants will upload their video statement to a video capture service, such as YouTube or Vimeo, and insert a video link into their online application. Information about the requirements for a personal video statement can be found in the online application.
Short essay questions help the selection committee understand the applicant’s work, motivation and how the program fits into their work. Essay questions will be posted in the online application.
Benefits of Scholarship
Benefits of the Obama Foundation Scholars Program include the cost of living in New York City, studio furniture, basic health insurance, dental insurance, and health insurance during the program, air travel to and from home, and leadership development. programs.