National Chiao Tung University Scholarships are now open for all international students. National Chiao Tung University, commonly abbreviated as NCTU, is located in Hsinchu City in northern Taiwan, and it’s one of the most prestigious and selective public universities in the country. The university specializes in science and engineering and has an excellent reputation both domestically and internationally. Established in 1955, it currently has about 30,000 students enrolled; it’s also Taiwan’s first co-ed university with an engineering focus, among many other distinctions that have made it famous in its home country and beyond.
Summary of National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Host Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Levels of Study: Undergraduate , Masters and Doctoral
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Scholarship Period: 1 year (can be extended)
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
Applicants must meet all of following requirements in order to apply for National Chiao Tung University scholarships.
- Applicants have to have an excellent academic performance and be a citizen of Mainland China; freshmen who will take their first degree.
- Graduated from high school before 2022 are also welcomed to apply.
- It is necessary that applicants have not applied for any other scholarship as well as applying for any financial aids offered by NCCU or other domestic organizations.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
The application process for National Chiao Tung University scholarships is an essay competition that requires a small amount of information. Applicants must fill out a questionnaire with contact and educational details, but it’s hard to screw up, since all entries are judged on the same criteria.
Choose your essay topic wisely. There’s no special formula for winning; students with good grades, who have made contributions outside of school and who intend to study abroad in fields related to nanotechnology or engineering tend to be successful applicants. There are multiple rounds; you’ll be asked to submit another essay after round one and again if you reach round two.
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan
- Educational Documents (transcripts.)
- 2 letters of Recommendation
- Work experience (if any)
- English proficiency certificate
- You should be currently enrolled in a master’s degree program at National Cheng Kung University.
- You should have outstanding performance and commitment in your graduate study.
- You should submit essays explaining why you want to pursue your PhD and how your nationality, academic background, personal interests and future career plans can contribute to our school’s development.
- The essay topic is self-selected. Normally one page per person is enough but one or two more pages would be alright if necessary.
- There will also be two short answer questions related to science but they are very easy to answer since they are very general questions.
- Be aware that there will also be a (simple) lab test of 1 hour taking place on October 22nd 2022 during lab hours which starts at 10am sharp!
For general enquiries, you can contact us at (864) 22-4230. If you are applying for a scholarship and wish to visit our campus before you send in your application, please inform us of your intention by sending an email to email@example.com or giving us a call at (02)2703 – 2312 so that we can schedule an appointment with our Admissions Office for yourself and/or accompanying parents/guests, who must be over twenty-one years old.
To learn more about NTCU Scholarship, you can visit official site:
All Students are advised to Join us on Facebook , Twitter & Instagram.