Students now can apply for MBA Scholarship At Harvard University In USA , the one if the best opportunity to study in the USA Harvard is on the verge of acquiring education and intelligence. Those who come here — to study, research, teach, work, and grow — join students and scholars for almost four centuries in pursuit of truth, knowledge, and a better world.
Harvard University is the oldest and most respected American university, one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world, the largest university in terms of geographical and technical areas, and one of eight Ivy League universities. It is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an American city. It was founded by the Protestant priest John Harvard in 1636 to coincide with the universities of Cambridge and Oxford in Britain.
Harvard has 12 graduate schools and the Harvard Radcliffe Institute. We also offer many non-degree opportunities for professional and lifelong students, including higher education, further education, and online courses.
MBA Scholarship At Harvard University Details
- Sponsor country: United States of America
- Sponsor University: Harvard University
- Organization: The Boustany Foundation
- Department: Harvard Business School
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
Why to study at Harvard University?
you need to understand world Before you change it, .
Harvard’s free philosophy of art and science encourages you to ask difficult questions, explore unfamiliar territory, and satisfy your curiosity.
The university focuses on preparing broad-minded students, and designing programs and courses that meet the needs of students at various levels. Here, students can emphasize their basic values.
Harvard students have access to courses, research institutes, and expert advisors from all parts of Harvard. With world-renowned expertise, high-quality resources, and personalized tips, this is the perfect place to pursue your favorite and most up-to-date educational interests.
Overview of scholarship
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, offered at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
The Harvard US Scholarship will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- Students will be awarded with scholarship value of $102,200 equivalent to $51,000 every academic year. Scholarship may include tuition fees
- Students will also get some internships opportunities at the Horticultural Institution in Monaco.
- Travel expenses will also be covered
- During the scholarship period, food expenses and accommodation will be covered.
Apply for University of Miami Stamps Scholarships in USA 2023
Required Documents for MBA Scholarship At Harvard University
- Copy of CV
- letters of recommendation
- GMAT test
- Acceptance letter from the university
Apply for: Charles Darwin University Scholarships for 2022
- Students must have a excellent academic record
- Students can apply for the scholarship after receiving an admission offer from Harvard Business School for the MBA program.
- Harvard Business School Scholarship is available to anyone from any country
- Students must be excellent in academics.
- The CV should show the promising nature toward a better future.
- Students must be good in the English language.
Also apply for:
How To Apply for MBA Scholarship At Harvard University ?
The Candidates will be selected in month of June 2022.
- The Students first have to apply for Harvard University.
- Once students receive admission offer from the university then he can further apply for scholarship
- Students fr this scholarships must send their documents online via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected students for must be prepared for an online interview; It would be an online interview by institution.
All Students are advised to Join us on Facebook , Twitter & Instagram.
you can also apply for :