Scholarship Applications are open to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022/2023 at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. The MCFSP at KNUST provides full scholarships for access to quality university education for young people who are trained, but economically disadvantaged in Ghana and Africa. You should also apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship for International Students 2022
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program provides an opportunity for his / her students to receive comprehensive training that empowers them to become effective transformation leaders. The program provides a wide range of services including counseling, ethical leadership conferences, skills training, etc. which will lead to academic achievement, community involvement and transition to employment opportunities that will equip the scholar to become a global citizen. Do not miss VinUniversity Bachelors Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
The goal is to nurture the next generation of well-behaved and transformative leaders who can contribute to positive change moving forward in their various countries and especially on the African Continent as a whole.
Eligibility criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- At the time of application, all candidates must have, real and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A’ Level or their corresponding results from accredited / recognized institutions. The applicant’s results must not be more than five years old.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he or she has significant economic needs.
- Candidates must continue to meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The bursary is awarded on the basis that the applicant has been successfully submitted to the KNUST program.
The requester must have a proven track record of leadership and community involvement.
Priorities will be provided:
- People with Disabilities
- Immigrant People (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- The applicant must be prepared to go back and give back to his or her community.
- The applicant MUST NOT register at any tertiary institution.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Complete financial support (full course, fully paid campus accommodation, study materials, transportation allowance and monthly grant).
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Business Development, among others).
- Counseling Support Services.
- Regular group meetings with other academics focused on opportunities for personal and professional development and activities designed to build community relationships and professional strengths.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership conferences, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give-Back).
- Ongoing academic support through academic training, practical learning, and teaching.
- Internships are available differently from the professional development industry.
- The honor of being part of the growing family of Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and of connecting with the Global Scholars community.
You can also apply for:
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship | Fully Funded
- Brunel University London International Excellence Scholarship 2022
Completed application forms must be mailed (eg EMS, DHL, Fedex, UPS) to:
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
For further details, visit MCFSP at KNUST.