Applications are now open for La Trobe University Scholarships. Students interested in health services are given the excellent opportunity to study in Australia at La Trobe University through Industry Research Scholarships. The bursary scheme is scheduled for the academic year 2022-2023.
This prestigious scholarship is the establishment of La Trobe University with Inspiron Community Health, which will be awarded to a prominent applicant interested in addressing the mental health of people with chronic illness in the Yarra Ranges. The scholarship prize will be awarded annually of $ 28,854 along with other grants, including tuition fees.
La Trobe University is a Melbourne-based public research university listed among the world’s top 400 universities. It aims to ensure that their universities are equipped to overcome the existing difficulties and remain sustainable and fit as the world returns to normalcy in this unexpected epidemic.
- Oppertunity : NIG Summer Internship 2021 in Japan | Funded
Why do you choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University has a wealth of expertise that is highly respected and addresses some of the most important issues. It has an advanced Career Ready Advantage program integrated with prominent employers, so students get a fair amount of support in their job search.
Application Deadline: The application process for this grant opportunity closes on December 19, 2021.
About La Trobe University Scholarships
- University Organization: La Trobe University
- Course Levels: only PhD degree
- Access Mode: Online degree
- Award: 28,854 dollars
- Department: Check below
- Number of Awards: check below
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Award can be taken at Australia.
Eligible countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand and other regions can apply.
Appropriate Courses or Courses: Students can apply to take research courses in talking about the mental health of
people with a chronic illness in the Yarra Ranges
Qualifications: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Applicants must be Australian and New Zealand citizens or permanent Australian citizens.
How to apply
How to Apply: Students must use the official website set by the student university. In your application, clearly indicate that you wish to be considered for the La Trobe University-Industry Research Scholarship Addressing the mental health of people with a chronic illness in the Yarra Ranges.
Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- University academic credentials and graduation certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional (resume) CV describing relevant work experience, academic awards, background research, etc.
- Details of any publication
- A copy of your Master’s thesis
- The first research proposal with no more than 300 words
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary proof of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and / or Australian visa
Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a Masters in Research or other important research subject, such as a reputable research thesis or advanced peer-reviewed publication, tested at La Trobe Masters with a research level of 75 or higher.
The Need for English Language: Students are invited to assess the university’s English language needs and to provide proof of their competence.
- Oppertunity : Obama Foundation Scholars Program – Fully Funded
Benefits of La Trobe University Scholarships
La Trobe University will offer the following:
La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years (PhD or Prof Doc), or 22 months (Masters) with $ 28,854.00 per year, to support your living expenses (2022 rate)
a four-year financial aid scholarship
migration grant and publishing / thesis grant
opportunities to work with leading La Trobe researchers, and have access to our professional development programs.
Apply Now for La Trobe University Scholarships