Hello Folks, Hope you are happy and doing well. Today we are going to explain and everything you want to know about Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships. Many peoples trying to find information about this scholarship program. You don’t need to worry because, in today’s blog post, we will try to answer all of your questions related to Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships. Try to clearly read all details, so that you will not miss any information. So let’s get started.
Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2022 is open to international students seeking to pursue a doctorate and doctoral degree in the USA. The Kellogg Institute for International Studies has been providing scholarships that have visited the academic community since 1983 to promote multidisciplinary studies.
As a visiting person, pursuing studies on democratic and human development topics at the Kellogg Institute, sharing your studies with the Notre Dame academic community, and having the opportunity to participate in the Kellogg peer-reviewed Worksheet Series.
This popular Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships program gives you the opportunity to study where you need it, improve your personal studies, and collaborate with other academics and professionals across the U.S. and worldwide.
About Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships
- Level of Study: Doctoral and Post Doctoral
- Study in: USA (America)
- Institution: Kellogg Institute for International study
- Program Period: Fellowships are offered for August to May or the fall August to December or spring from January to May
- Deadline: you can apply as per the academic schedule
To qualify for the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Promising young and middle class professionals (usually postdocs and assistant or accompanying professors)
Respected academics with a track record of academic excellence
- Well-executed policy makers, journalists, and other professionals with their knowledge and experience that can link policy and scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries of the World.
- The institute accepts applications from outstanding professionals and non-Ph.D.
- Students with advanced ABD degrees can apply, but the prizes depend on their Ph.D. before starting a relationship
- Advanced knowledge of English is required.
- In rare cases, the Center will support applicants with a Ph.D. or its equivalent in other fields.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 Visa.
Visiting Fellowships recipients will get the following benefits:
- Medical insurance benefits
- Travel expenses
- Partial housing subsidy for the Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing
How do you apply for the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships?
Please follow the steps for this fellowship:
- Create your account at the Kellogg Institute.
- The complete application will consist of the following documents uploaded through the online application form, as well as completing the Visiting Fellowship Application and Institutional Required Information Form (IRIF):
- A cover book that talks about your interest in fellowship and clarifies your favorite time to stay
- Curriculum vitae
- Research project statement (6-10 pages with two spaces)
- Project Abstract (150 words in size)
- Short Bio (200-300 words)
- Three words and email addresses for letters of recommendation
- Submit your request.
To find out more information and details of the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships, please visit the official website
We hope you liked today’s post, USA is the land of opportunities and one of the safest places on the earth which why we highly recommend all of you people apply for these Fellowships, These Fellowships will help you’re to grow your professional career. We tried our best to cover all the details, In case if you still have any confusion or questions, you should visit the official website of Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships. (The Official link is given above)