The IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2022-23 is one of the best opportunity for talented students to study abroad for free. The IDEX scholarship is an opportunity for foreign students to join the leading French university Université Paris-Saclay. This royal scholarship in France aims to find those promising students who wish to continue their research and projects until they reach the medical level. The aim of this international scholarship program is to relieve financial burden on bright international students and give them easy access to a better education system.
Paris Saclay University is a French Public University and is ranked 13th in the world by university level. University no.1 in the world in Mathematics and 9th in the world in Physics. The University has many accolades and many features in its cap when it comes to the success of its students and graduates. Being part of this prestigious university in France alone is a privilege, and the European scholarship makes it even more prestigious and dignified for its recipients. In addition, the IDEX scholarship is non-discriminatory and is for international students.
Paris-Saclay University is without a doubt one of the best and most prestigious universities in the world. It allows its students to reach the pinnacle of higher education by providing excellent resources, leading institutions, and a number of related universities. The institutions associated with Paris-Saclay University are AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val- d ‘ Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSAclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ). With this 1- to 12-year study program students from all these university-related institutions can reap significant benefits.
IDEX international scholarships in France 2022-23 at Paris Saclay University are available in all master’s degree programs offered by the university to international students. In addition to the opportunity to study in France for free, IDEX France bursary recipients become part of an alumni organization that helps them grow and succeed in their careers and lives. The following article is a comprehensive guide for students who can defend this opportunity in Europe. In addition, this article describes all the possible financial benefits of an international master’s scholarship for international students.
- Université Paris-Saclay
- Master’s program: 1 , 2 years
- Master’s Degree Program
Areas of Study:
- All excluding vocational training.
Qualifications for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France:
- The candidate must be a master student.
- Students must be international students and accredited at the University of Paris-Sacaly and its related institutions mentioned in paragraph no.2
- The student must be new to France and must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of admission.
- Students with a 3-year learning gap cannot apply.
- International students already residing in France in any internship or training course must stay on French soil for at least one year. In addition, students should not already be enrolled in courses that lead to certification.
- Students who have previously enrolled in a French university can apply. Even foreign students enrolled in a French university abroad can apply.
- Candidates who have already received any other scholarship or grant are eligible.
Benefits of the Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France:
- Students are paid 10,000 € per year under this scholarship.
- The number of travel permits varies depending on the country of birth.
- Candidates will be awarded a maximum € 10,000 travel allowance that will cover visa costs.
- All scholarships and travel allowances will be provided to candidates upon arrival in France.
How to apply for an IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France?
Candidates must confirm admission to the Paris-Saclay University Masters program.
- The admissions judge will refer scholarship candidates.
- Candidates should not apply for this scholarship separately.
- Candidates after the bursary nomination will receive an email of their consent. The candidate must accept the offer within seven days. No response to the email will be considered a rejection of the bursary by the candidate.
- Students must provide two accredited refrees.
- References from it will be sent to the re-direct directly and they will be required to submit the forms before the closing date.
- Selected students will be contacted via email and sent an online form.
- Without reference forms, the request will be incomplete and will not be processed.
- Candidates will not be notified of the incomplete application, otherwise they will have to follow up on themselves to ensure the delivery of their credentials.
All interested students can apply before 7 May 2022
Must check these opportunities:
Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 in Turkey – Fully Funded
CalArts Scholarships 2022 – Study in USA