Hardin Simmons Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 finally open for international students .International and local students are welcome to apply for Hardin-Simmons Undergraduate Scholarships, which include a full scholarship and a small scholarship. Students interested in studying in the USA must apply for an international scholarship to Hardin-Simmons University. Currently, enrolled students and prospective students can go to college at a reasonable price.
Hardin-Simmons University (HSU) is a private, coeducational university located in Abilene, Texas, United States. The main campus is situated on 825 acres, west of downtown Abilene and adjacent to Chestnut Run Creek and Buffalo Gap National Grassland.
Hardin Simmons University invites applicants to apply for the Hardin Simmons Undergraduate Scholarships for 2022. Students with financial need who are majoring in a business field can apply for this scholarship program on the university’s website. To be eligible to receive this award, the applicant must have completed 12 semester hours at Hardin Simmons by December 2022 and received at least a 3.0 GPA during the fall semester of 2022 and spring semester of 2022 prior to receiving the award.
Once accepted, students can apply to study in the USA. When it comes to awarding bursaries, Hardin-Simmons looks at student performance in his / her studies, ACT / SAT school, enrollment status, involvement in out-of-school activities, and high assumptions. There is no need to apply for institutional bursaries. This study program allows students to choose from a variety of majors and degree programs.
So, if you are an international student looking for an opportunity to pursue higher education in the USA, consider this study opportunity.
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Coverage: Partially Funded
- Accounting Degree
- Art Program
- Art Education Degree
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Degree
- Biology Program
- Business Administration Degree
- Chemistry Degree
- Computer Science Degree
- Christian Studies Degree
- Criminal Justice Degree
- Elementary Education Degree
- Economics Degree
- English Education Degree
- Finance Degree
- Environmental Science
- General Studies
- History Degree
- Geological Sciences
- History Education Degree
- Human Services Administration Degree
- Music, Composition Concentration
- Human-Computer Interaction Degree
- Management Degree
- Information Systems Degree
- Marketing Degree
- Mathematics Education Degree
- Mathematics Degree
- Music, Worship Leadership Concentration
- Political Science Minor
- Physics Minor
- Psychology Degree
- Social Work & Psychology Degree
- Social Studies Education Degree
- Social Work Degree
- Music Education
- Theatre Program
- Music & Music Business Degrees
- Theatre Education Degree
- Wealth Management Minor
Eligibility criteria for Hardin Simmons Undergraduate Scholarships:
Here are some of the Hardin Simmons undergraduate scholarships for international students.
Must be a resident of Texas and be entering freshmen in Fall 2022. Must have an overall weighted GPA of 3.4 (4 points for High School GPA, 0 points for SAT/ACT) or greater at time of application Must complete FAFSA by May 15th, 2022 – Priority will be given to students who have already done so.
- Students must secure admission to Hardin Simmons University.
- The scholarship program is open to international and international students.
- Both male and female students can apply for the bursary.
- Students must have a CGPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Students from all over the world can apply.
Support services provided by the institution
The Hardin Simmons University administration is committed to providing a safe and secure campus learning environment free from intimidation, harassment, and threats of violence. To that end, it is our goal to provide equal access and opportunity to education in an environment of mutual respect and cooperation among all members of our campus community.
Here are the benefits of Hardin Simmons University scholarships:
- Hardin Simmons University offers 100% scholarships.
- Great The total tuition fee is covered under this bursary.
- Opportunity to seek information in a variety of places.
- Some Partial bursaries ranging from $ 10,000 to $ 21,000 are also available.
- It is open to all graduate students.
Students who wish to be considered must submit a completed application . All prospective applicants must have at least a 3.5 GPA and an ACT score of at least 27 or SAT total of 1220 (Math + Reading + Writing). The scholarship covers tuition, fees, books, housing and meals for four years if enrolled full-time.
A five-member team will be evaluating students on their scholastic ability, extra-curricular activities and achievements, and of course, individual answers to our essay question: Why Hardin Simmons? Don’t forget to ask your counselor or guidance office about deadlines; we wish you all best of luck!
- Students must obtain a study permit at HSU first.
- The application process is very simple; students can complete the application online.