GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 welcomes talented students and researchers to apply to study at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea. Students can apply for MS, Ph.D., or MS leading Ph.D. GIST learning programs. The South Korean scholarship offers foreign students a great opportunity to build a solid research foundation for the growth of science and technology. Students in South Korea’s higher education program will be able to collaborate and promote international and local research activities in the industrial and educational fields.
GIST was founded in 1993 by the Korean Government and has since been home to world-class scholars and scientists. GIST is Korea’s first national university to develop a comprehensive and basic science curriculum based on a new education system. GIST is ranked 1st among South Korea’s top universities in terms of number of professor quotes and 4th in QS World University Rankings.
Check also GIFT Internship Program 2023 In South Korea [Paid]
By participating in research projects and courses, GIST winners who fully support external scholarships acquire world-class science and technology knowledge and skills. GIST’s university study program in South Korea is a partnership between the institution and the South Korean Department of Science and Technology. As an incentive to promote professional professional development and development initiatives, the service provides comprehensive financial assistance to students.
About GIST Scholarships in South Korea 2023
- Country: South Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology
- Study Levels: MS., Ph.D., MS, & PhD
- Deadline: April 15, 2023
- Eligibility Criteria: All International students
Benefits of Scholarships
3,415,000 won each semester on the release of tuition fees.
Benefits are paid monthly.
- Monthly M.S. students 140,000 won.
- Monthly Ph.D. students: 295,000 won
- Health Care
- Return of flight
Students who participate in research programs will be provided with research assistance.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Integrated School of Technology
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Biological Sciences and Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
Check also Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2023
With the GIST Scholarship 2023-2023, any overseas students are eligible to apply.
Applicants for the Masters program must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Ph.D. Applicants. The program must have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Statement on Submission of Application Documents (Form 1)
- Official documents and certificates are required.
- Two Letters of Commendation
- Copy a copy of the Nominee Passport Certificate Certificate
The deadline for foreign students to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023-2023 in Korea is April 15, 2023.
How do you apply?
The process of applying for the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 is online and simple.
- Online study applications for GIST South Korea are required.
- All candidates must complete a complete GIST application online for consideration.
- All important documents must be copied and pasted into the application.
- Once the International Import Coordinator has reviewed and approved your application, you will be notified.
- You must complete the registration process by providing the required documents in the original copy and paying the Matric Fee upon receipt of the notice. (Please note that students with financial need may be free to pay for matric.)
See the OFFICIAL NOTICE
You can also apply for the following scholarships