Students are invited to apply for the GIFT Internship Program 2023 in South Korea (Student Research Participation Program). The program offers both summer internships and winter internships. GIFT also offers a paid summer internship program for third- and fourth-year undergraduates who are interested in Ferrous Technologies, its programs, and its background.
Students with bachelor’s degrees and metal or metal specialization are encouraged to apply. Do not miss this Paid International Internship opportunity and apply before the deadline. During this paid study period, you will have the opportunity to work for a whole month.
Any potential student who wants to study at one of Korea’s leading colleges can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Students in the Korean internship program have the unique opportunity to work as mentors with highly regarded professionals. This is what happens once in a lifetime. The program provides both male and female students with the option to participate in the Fully Sponsored internships in Korean institutions.
Table of Contents
GIFT Internship Program 2023
- Country: South Korea
- Hosting Center: GIFT
- Investment: Fully Funded
- Program: Paid Internship
- Study Time: 1 month
- Deadline: End of November 2023 and Mid-May 2023
- All international students are welcome to apply.
- You must be a student at a Korean or international university.
- All graduates can apply.
- Having a good academic record.
Access to Finance
This fully paid internship in South Korea offers many benefits including the following:
- Students will be provided with free accommodation.
- This plan includes travel expenses.
- Airfare for round-trip flights.
- The cost of living.
- Korea Application Form
- Application Form for Third Party
- Educational Records Records (in English)
- Transcripts other than the GPA (Medium Point Rate) should be converted to one in the application documents.
- Statement of Intent
- English technical certification (TOEFL school or equivalent)
- Personal Information Agreement (Korean students)
- Use of personal information (external students)
How to apply
At any time, applicants can send their application documents to us by email. Please note that your application will only be considered once the deadline has been approved: (Summer and winter sessions are held on the second Friday and Thursday of May and November, respectively.)
Email address: Eun Mi Jung, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form and more information can be found on the Official Web page. For more information, please check out the official website provided below.