You have the opportunity to remove the financial barriers between you and college education through this scholarship opportunity. The DAAD Scholarship is available for the 2022 academic year in Germany. Students who wish to further their education in Germany are in a good position with the DAAD Scholarship. The DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Europe is available to students at all levels of education, whether they wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. system. The DAAD Scholarships in Germany for International Students are fully funded bursaries at all costs. of an international student during a study in Germany.
Students from developing and newly industrialized countries with at least two years of professional experience are invited to apply for a fully funded scholarship to study at a recognized German university. Tuition fees, monthly pensions, health insurance, travel allowances, and accommodation allowances are provided to bursary recipients. For international and German students, the Master’s Degree Program will last 12-24 months (students will vary according to their program) and 36 months PhD Degree Program.
For talented, motivated, and talented students who want to excel in their careers and achieve their career goals in Germany while studying and receiving training at world-class educational institutions, the DAAD Scholarship Program 2022 is an excellent opportunity. In this fully funded international bursary program, students can take courses related to sustainable development principles that can give them the skills they need to participate constructively in their communities. Because of its ability to integrate culture, ethnicity, and nationality, Germany is one of the most diverse countries in the world. DAAD bursaries provide an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in learning about different cultures, and who are open-minded and welcoming people from different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Also read: Top 10 Best Universities in the World 2022
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2022-23 Short Summary:
- Host Country: Germany
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Hosted By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Study Level: Master’s, PhD
- Deadline: Varies for different programs
- Eligible students : all International students.
Available fields of study :
- Economic Sciences or Business Administration or Political Economics
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Development Cooperation
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Medicine/Public Health
- Media Studies
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship 2022
- Amount for Germany DAAD Scholarships
- Master’s degree will be covered with 850 euros
- In doctoral studies, 1,200 euros will be given
- Insurance payments will also be provided for accident, health and personal liability.
- Free tuition fee
- Travel Allowance.
Qualifications Required for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany:
- We encourage applications from all developing countries. (See List of Eligible Countries).
- Qualifications for a baptism candidate should not be older than six years.
- Bachelor’s degrees (usually a four-year course) in a related field are required.
- Job experience is required for at least two years.
The deadlines for applications for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 vary from university to university in Germany.
How do I apply for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany in 2022-23?
The DAAD bursary online application form can be found on the official website.
All required documents must be included in the application.
Select your desired bursary scheme from the bursary website and click “Submit Request”.
There is no need to apply directly to the university.