The Clarendon Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world, and as such, very few people are awarded it every year. If you’re planning on applying to the program, read this guide first to learn how to make your application as effective as possible. This will be your best shot at winning this competition!
The University of Bristol offers a prestigious scholarship called the Clarendon Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at this research-led university in the United Kingdom. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 15, 2017, so be sure you start your application as soon as possible! With financial aid and resources like this, studying abroad can be within reach, no matter your circumstances. Learn more about what it takes to be considered and how to apply!
The Clarendon Scholarship provides you with an opportunity to study in the United Kingdom at a world-class institution, where you will have access to numerous facilities and resources that will help you take your studies and career to the next level. In addition to the scholarship’s monetary benefits, you will be connected with the community of alumni that has included some of the most influential and successful people in history, including members of the royal family, politicians, and academics. Explore how to apply for the prestigious Clarendon Scholarship below, including information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and more.
About Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK
- Study Country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023
Available Fields & Majors:
The Clarendon Scholarship is a highly prestigious scholarship in the United Kingdom, awarded annually. The scholarship is available in seven different fields and 18 majors (including four arts disciplines).
You can apply through your school’s careers service. If you are not attending a school, you can apply through UCAS.
The Clarendon Scholarship provides a full four-year undergraduate degree scholarship. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need, with a preference given to students from low-income backgrounds. To be eligible, you must be an international student enrolling as an undergraduate in a full-time study on any course at one of the Clarendon Colleges (University of Oxford) or at one of the University’s members colleges.
- Humanities Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- Social Sciences Division
The Clarendon Scholarship is open to all students who are citizens of the United Kingdom and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- They must be predicted at least three A grades at A level.
- They must have at least two years of post-16 education (e.g., A levels, International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement Program, etc.).
- They may be able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in GCSEs.
- They may also be able to demonstrate their financial need by submitting evidence that their household income falls below the national median income.
- If you do not meet any of these criteria but would like to apply anyway, you will need written permission from your school’s Head Teacher or another responsible person such as a guardian before you can submit an application.
How to Apply ?
Visit the following link to apply for this scholarship. At last, we wish you the best of luck.
You can also apply for the following scholarships
- Fully Funded Trent University Scholarships 2022 in Canada
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in Canada 2022
- University of Guelph President’s Scholarships in Canada