We are pleased to announce you that applicants currently open for Chevening Scholarship 2022 for International Students. This is fully funded scholarship program and all international students can apply for this scholarship to study a Master’s level degree program only. Interested students from all countries can apply. IELTS is not requirement of this scholarship program Testing for COVID-19. you can also apply of you dnt have any professional work experience. Also apply for University of Bologna Scholarship 2022 in Italy [Fully Funded]
We encourage all students to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 for International Students. One of the best student opportunity to study in UK. You are free to choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at more than 150 UK higher education institutions. You can check Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022 at KNUST
The scholarship will cover almost all expenses of the students including Visa, Airfare tickets, Tuition Fees, Accommodation, and more. The duration of this Master program is only one year. 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded last year in 2021. By 2022 18,00 Scholarships are expected to be awarded. For further details read the full article.
Chevening Scholarship 2022 in Uk Details
Sponsor Country: United Kingdom UK
Program Offered: Master’s Degree Program
Eligibility: All International Students
Deadline: November 2, 2022
- There are 12,000 courses , you can select any of them from these
- Duration of scholarship is one year
- These courses will be offered in 150 Universities
- You can apply for three different UK University Courses upon receiving an unconditional offer by 15 July 2022.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship
Following are the Benefits of Chevening Scholarship 2022 International Students:
- Monthly Stipend for students personal use
- Travel Costs to the UK
- Tuition Fees
- The cost of Visa Application
- Chevening will also Pay your Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Stipend for attending different events
- Free COVID vaccination (If needed).
How to Select a Course & University in Chevening Scholarship?
- You can Choose from 12,000 Master’s Courses offered in 150 higher education institutions
- Courses must be One Year Master Program.
- Your Chevening scholarship application should have at least Three Courses.
- For available courses Check Chevening Courses.
Chevening Scholarships are valid in160 countries. International students are eligible from almost all countries.
Also apply for
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening
- Applicant must be from the Chevening eligible Countries
- Applicants Must have undergraduate to study master for the Master
- 2 years of professional work Experience
- Have two years of professional work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Return to mother country of for a minimum of two years after completion of your scholarship priod.
Work Experience Criteria
- Full-time Employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid / unpaid internships
How to apply!
Deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2022 is November 2, 2022. The process for applying for a Chevening Scholarship Online is online. Detailed information on Chevening Scholarships 2022, Step by Step Application Process can be found on the official Chevening website. To apply please visit the Official Website