Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2023 is offered to help you succeed in your studies or research in Australia. This scholarship is open to all countries and does not apply to any particular country. There is no application fee. These Research Grants are open to anyone of any nationality. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are open to anyone with any academic degree.
Bond University partially sponsors this scholarship for international students. It also includes tuition fees and monthly expenses. Most candidates will be able to travel elsewhere because of the bursary. Undergraduates students and all other candidates must meet the Bond English language requirement.
For overseas students, this scholarship is a great opportunity. There, candidates can receive a quality education. Academic Achievement, Excellent Order, and Community Achievements are used to build International Command Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023 Details
Name of University
- Bond University
- Bachelors, Masters
- All International students
- 12 June 20233
The Bond University Scholarship in Australia offers a $ 10,000 scholarship and a $ 5,000 scholarship divided into two semesters for the first two years of academic excellence.
Available Study fields
- Actuarial Science.
- Architecture and built environment.
- Social Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Health Sciences.
- Business and Commerce.
- Hotel and Tourism
Candidates from the following countries can apply for the Scholarship
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland.
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, The
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
All Copy Documentation Documents (Certificate of Certificates, Qualifications).
Ph.D. student research.
- A copy of a passport valid for at least one year.
- Advice letters (at least 2) from previous research.
- The bursary application process has been restarted.
How to apply
Candidates must complete an application form on the official website of the University for consideration of the course.