Good news, the Belgian Government Scholarships 2023 application is now open. The Belgian government is inviting international students from all over the world to fully enroll in bachelor’s, master’s, and training programs. A total of 150 Master’s Scholarships and 70 Short Training Scholarships are available for students to study in Belgium. The Belgian Government Scholarship is designed to help you study abroad in Belgium for free. The scholarship is funded by the Belgian government, and all expenses are covered.
For every International student who will study abroad in Belgium other than IELTS, there is another very convenient way. France, the Netherlands, and Germany share a border with Belgium. No one should miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It is a great place to learn. Scholarship lengths vary by degree.
Higher universities in Belgium offer almost all courses of study and majors. In addition, there is no application fee. The Belgian government is providing much of its education program to overseas students from developing countries. This is a great opportunity to study in Belgium without IELTS.
Details of Government of Belgium Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Scholarship Course Level: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree & Training Course
- Scholarship Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Belgian Government Scholarships are fully funded bursaries and provide full funding at all costs. The following is a list of benefits.
- International travel expenses: One round-trip ticket to IATA-approved airline in the economy class each academic year.
- Monthly living allowance: 1150 Euros for a period of 12 months.
- Indirect equipment fees: 150 €, offered once for each stay, upon arrival of the supplier.
- Arrangement allowance, tuition fee, and refund: 700 €, paid once per stay upon receipt.
- Registration fees: DGD grants pay the current amount.
- Insurance premiums: ARES pays directly.
- Travel expenses for universities: reimbursed based on actual costs incurred, and receipts generated.
- The applicant must be a member of a developing country.
- When training is scheduled to begin, applicants must be under 40 years of age in the degree program and at least 45 years of training courses.
- To apply for the right field, applicants must have a related educational background.
- The program lasts one year of study.
- You need to have a basic understanding of English (reading).
If you are thinking about studying in Belgium, look at the following courses they offer:
- Bachelier de specialization in pediatrics and neonatology
- Bachelier de spécialization en Business Data Analysis
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and communities
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Master of specialization in integrated health risk management in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Used in Global Health
- Master of specialization in transportation and logistics.
- Specializes in integrated production and conservation of natural resources in and around urban areas
- Master’s degrees in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
How to apply for Belgian Government Scholarships?
The application form is completely free. There are no ARES-related payments. The application deadline for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 is Open now. To apply, visit the official website provided below.
Benefits of the Belgian Government Scholarships:
- Fully-funded: The scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- Prestigious: The Belgian Government Scholarships are some of the most prestigious scholarships in Europe.
- Opportunity to study in Belgium: Belgium is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture.
- Opportunity to learn a new language: The scholarships include language courses in one of the three official languages of Belgium (Dutch, French, or German).
- Opportunity to network with other international students: The scholarship program provides opportunities for networking with other international students.
The Belgian Government Scholarships are a great opportunity for international students who want to study in Belgium. The scholarships are fully-funded and include language courses in one of the three official languages of Belgium. The scholarship program also provides opportunities for networking with other international students. If you are interested in studying in Belgium, the Belgian Government Scholarships are a great option to consider