An application for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2022 has been made. International students looking for practical experience around the world are encouraged to apply. All foreign students from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for this international internship program. It is a fully funded ADB internship program offered annually.
The internship will be a project-based career. And students will be paid a monthly stipend so that they can cover their living expenses. These activities will be offered at most Japanese universities under the tutelage of experts. It is a great opportunity for students to get paid visits to Japan. Studying abroad in Japan for free is a lifelong opportunity. Students do not need to pay any IELTS fees.
The duration of the program is 8 to 26 weeks for work. The nominees will be working under professional and scientific counselors. Students from both Master’s and PhD programs can apply for this program. The ultimate goal of this program is to train intelligent minds for future success.
About Asian Development Bank Internship 2022
- Internship : Asian Development Bank
- Internship Country: Japan
- Duration: up to 26 Weeks
- Stipend: Fully Funded
- Nationality: ADB member countries
- Study Levels: Master and PhD
- Last Date: 31 january 2023.
Students will be given a monthly stipend for up to 26 weeks to cover their expenses.
The nominees will also be awarded a flight ticket from their home country to the selected country
- work in a large international development organization.
- working in partnership with experienced professionals from more than 50 different countries;
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the ADB’s work.
- Contribute to the Asian Development Bank business using research results.
The ADB internship provides an annual internship for smart future thinkers. Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- You must be a Master of PhD degree Holder
- The applicant must have selected ADB education fields
- Must be from ADB Member States
- Able to speak English.
- Have official legal information
The applicant must have an updated CV in order to apply online.
In order to force a request, the applicant must download all related documents online.
Only a submitted application will be accepted in due course.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of eligibility criteria.
Deadline to apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 31st January 2023 for 2nd Batch.
How do you apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship?
There is an online Application Form to apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 2022 in ADB member countries. To apply please visit the Please Official Link