The Knight Hennessy Scholarships are 100 fully funded scholarships offered annually in 2023 to international undergraduate students (except those from China and India) who meet the criteria. The Scholarships are tenable at Stanford University, Stanford, USA. The scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic merit and leadership potential.
‘Knight Hennessy Scholarships’ are intended to help up-and-coming students with leadership potential worldwide reach their full potential as future leaders and global citizens. Through the program, students are exposed to a unique experiential learning curriculum over four years at Stanford University and beyond by participating in courses, cultural excursions, service projects, and other activities that foster collaboration and personal growth. Students learn how to become effective leaders in their fields, make positive changes in their communities, grapple with big ideas, and contribute positively to society throughout their lives.
Table of Contents
Overview Of Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2023
- Country: USA
- Offered By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- University: Stanford University
- Degree Levels: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
- Total Scholarships: 100
- Deadline: 12th October 2023
Financial Benefits Of the Knight Hennessy Scholarship
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders to solve the world’s most complex challenges.
- Up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford University, with additional opportunities for academic enrichment and professional development.
- The scholarship will cover tuition, room and board, travel expenses, and other associated costs.
- In addition to financial support, scholars will also receive mentorship and advice throughout their time at Stanford.
- Upon graduation, scholars will be expected to return to their home countries to apply their skills and knowledge in leadership roles that aim to improve society.
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarships Program 2023
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to build a multidisciplinary community of Stanford graduate students dedicated to finding creative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. Up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including MBA, MD, MFA, MS, MA, PhD, JD, or DMA.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate senior at a four-year college or university OR have completed an undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university within the past two years.
- Be applying to Stanford Graduate School for admission in Autumn 2023
- Demonstrate both intellectual excellence and leadership potential
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to build a multidisciplinary community of leaders who will address the complex challenges of the 21st century. Through a fully funded scholarship, scholars receive a comprehensive financial package that covers the cost of tuition and other associated expenses for three years of study at Stanford University.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in or applying to a full-time bachelor’s degree program at a four-year institution in the United States, or
- Be enrolled in or apply to a two-year master’s degree program at a university outside of the United States with plans to enroll in a full-time doctoral program at Stanford following completion of the master’s degree.
How to Apply!
To Apply click on the link given below make sure to check all the requirements and eligibility criteria. wishing you good luck with the application process for Knight Hennessy Scholarships
FAQs & Helpful Links
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to develop a multidisciplinary community of leaders committed to finding creative solutions to the world’s most complex problems.
To be eligible, applicants must be applying to or currently enrolled in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford University.
- The program provides total funding for tuition and associated expenses, as well as a stipend for living expenses, for up to three years of study.
- Applications are now open and will close on 12th October 2023.
- Click here to learn more about the program and how to apply.
- f you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.